Home Automobiles At EICMA 2023, the Hero 2.5R XTunt concept bike was introduced.
All About Hero 2.5R XTunt concept bike:
- A 250cc naked street bike based on the 2.5R XTunt idea is probably in the works.
- At EICMA 2023, Hero MotoCorp unveiled a brand-new bike idea. We refer to it as the 2.5R XTunt.
- The 2.5R XTunt idea is intended to be a stunt bike, as the name would imply. But eventually, a 250cc naked street bike is probably going to come out of it.
- The 2.5R XTunt is powered by a brand-new, 250cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, which is somewhat larger than the 210cc engine that drives the Karizma XMR. An additional component of the engine are the dual overhead cams.
- An upside-down front fork and a monoshock are features of the 2.5R XTunt concept bike. It rides on slick tyres and is fitted with disc brakes paired with Brembo M50 monobloc calipers.