Asian Games 2023: India’s medal count rose to 95 medals on Day 13 of the Asian Games 2023 in Hangzhou. India earned 22 gold, 34 silver, and 39 bronze medals through the sixth of October.
All Score About Asian Games 2023:
India earned its first-ever gold medal in men’s hockey, defeating Thailand in the final to earn bronze in Sepaktakraw.
After falling to Li Shifeng of China 0-2 in the semifinal of the men’s singles badminton competition, HS Prannoy wins the bronze medal.
On Day 13 of the Asian Games 2023 being held in Hangzhou, India defeated Nepal with a commanding final score of 61-17 to record an amazing victory.
With their greatest score of the Games—eclipsing their previous best of 56 points against South Korea—India qualified for the final with this victory. In addition, Sonam and Aman both won their pre-quarterfinal matches in wrestling, moving them both on to the next round.
The Indian women’s compound archery team earlier on Thursday produced a remarkable comeback to edge out Chinese Taipei in a tight final, giving India its second archery gold medal.
With this triumph, India has now earned 90 medals overall, including 21 gold, 33 silver, and 36 bronze.
However, Indian women’s badminton player and two-time Olympic winner PV Sindhu suffered a setback at the current Asian Games in Hangzhou when she was unable to win the women’s singles event.
Asian Games: Day 12’s top moments
The Indian men’s hockey team defeated Japan on Friday by a score of 5-1 to win the gold medal.
- Satwik-Chirag win the men’s doubles bronze medal and a spot in the semifinals of badminton.
- Bronze medalist in women’s 53 kg freestyle wrestling is Antim Panghal.
- Saurav Ghosal of India accepts silver in the Men’s Singles squash competition.
- Pooja Gehlot loses her battle for the bronze medal in women’s freestyle wrestling. 50kg
China defeats India’s women’s hockey team 0–4 in the semifinals.
- Asian Games gold medal goes to the Indian women’s compound team.
- Dipika Pallikal and Harinder Pal Sandhu win the squash mixed doubles championship.
- Abishkek Verma, Pravin Ojas, and Prathmesh Samadhan, archers from India, win gold in the compound men’s team competition.
- Pooja Gehlot, a world U-23 silver medalist in the weight class for women, advanced to the semifinals.